What is CPO? Certified Pool and Spa Operator. H&L Pools is proud to offer the National Swimming Pool Foundation’s certified pool and spa operator training course. The CPO certification is a MUST for pool managers, instructors, teachers, lifeguards and all other personnel responsible for the safe operations of a swimming pool. The CPO certification is internationally recognized and is required by many health departments. The CPO curriculum meets the Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC) requirements for pool operators. This comprehensive 2-day course will include both classroom and hands-on experience.
- June 3rd & 4th – 9AM-6PM
- July 8th & 9th – 9AM-6PM
- Cost: $350.00
- Times: 9am-6pm (Saturday & Sunday)
- Certification Requirements: Attend both class sessions and complete the written examination with a 75% or greater.
- MUST provide proof of a BMV-issued ID to obtain certification – driver’s License, CDL, ID, etc. Please note, a school ID or any other form of ID WILL NOT be accepted.
- Certification Validity: 5 years
- Please note, this course is conducted by H&L Pool’s PHTA Instructors
Chatham Hills Country Club
1100 Chatham Hills Blvd Westfield, IN 46074